Oracle Academy has provided free individual memberships for educators, with the aim to get more schools to become institutional members.
Educators can join Oracle Academy as individual or institutional members. The benefits we make available to individual members are designed to expand the computer science knowledge and skills of learners directly. The benefits for institutional members support classroom teaching and learning.
Individual members will receive access to:
- Oracle Academy self-study courses in Alice andGreenfoot, educational Java development environments
- Workshops in a Box for Alice and Greenfoot, which provide everything you need to introduce students to object-oriented programming in workshop or extracurricular environments
- Software licenses for your personal learning use, via the Oracle Technology Network
- Data Science Bootcamps, video-based lecture series to introduce and provide hands on practice with data science and Big Data in the context of real-world problems
- Oracle Academy Ask the Oracle Experts interactive webcast series on a variety of technology-related topics
For more information, see the official site.